Bob Dylan - Stay With Me (video)

Sometimes a song comes 'cross your desk that blows you away. Bob Dylan's "Stay With Me" is such a song. Sure, it's Bob Dylan and many people will say he is an icon. I didn't grow up on his work. Sure, I liked some of his songs, but he never really did it for me. I didn't connect fully with the entirety of his body of work. "Stay With Me" instantly captured me. Maybe it's because of my age, the place where I am in life. So much loss and having to say goodbye. But it's a song that went strait to my heart. It's a lovely simple composition that tugs at your heart strings and proves again, to a new generation of users that Bob Dylan is a master wordsmith.

Bob Dylan's new album, "Shadows in the Night," out February 3.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pluto starting new All Godzilla Channel

Ishi: The Last Yahi

Suicidal Angels - All Your Thrash Metal Needs are Right Here