EVILE

EVILE are, by far, one of my favourite bands to shoot. Don't get me wrong, it's very hard to head bang and shoot at the same time. But it's worth it for an EVILE show. Last year they blistered the festival scene playing to tens of thousands of people. This fall they are on the road in the USA playing intimate venues. I gotta say, the gig in Brooklyn October 10, 2010 was my favourite. It was WAY too short, a scad over a half an hour. I was just getting warmed up. I made the "executive decision" - with the blessing of bassist Joel Graham, to shoot in black and white. These are the results.

One of the few colour photos I took. I love the reds and oranges in this photo of Ol Drake.

There is something about the shadow and colour in this one of Joel Graham


Joel Graham

Ol Drake

I love the darkness of this photo. It's very black. LOL There's movement and an intensity to this.

Ol practicing.

Ol Drake

Ol Drake

Ben Carter: naturally photogenic

One of my favourite photos

Joel Graham

Joel Graham

Ben Carter: Drummer

How gorgeous is this pic?

Joel Graham

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pluto starting new All Godzilla Channel

Ishi: The Last Yahi

Suicidal Angels - All Your Thrash Metal Needs are Right Here