Random Shoes

Well, I've gone and done it. I'm now self publishing. I think this is the best way to get my version of the verse out there. This is my first but will NOT be my last foray into publishing my photos, words, and naughty naughty deeds!! LOL Take a look, order a copy... more to come!

Victoria Anderson Photography

Victoria Anderson Photography Issue 1: Victoria Anderson Photography

Random Shoes is a labour of love and randomness. I've wrangled my friends to show the sacred circle of shoeness and taken pictures of the results. I've snapped photos of interesting shoes whilst traveling. While not seen as important, everyone has shoes. They have their favourite pair. They show the…

Find out more on MagCloud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pluto starting new All Godzilla Channel

Ishi: The Last Yahi

Suicidal Angels - All Your Thrash Metal Needs are Right Here