Ensiferum - In My Sword I Trust (video)

Oh Happy Day!!! My all time favourite Viking Metal band, Ensiferum have released a new video entitled "In My Sword I Trust" from their upcoming album Unsung Heroes. The album will be released via Spinefarm Records on September 18, 2012.

Comments bassist Sammi Hinka: “The ‘In My Sword I Trust’ shoot took place in really nice medieval castle and it went really well even though it rained pretty much the whole time. It was great to work with such a professional team and we were lucky to get such great actors to help us out. Thank you one more time! The video tells about how ordinary town people rise up to rebel against a greedy and cruel king and the upper class. There will be swords, corpses and drinking; pretty much all you need for a great video! We are happy to present this new ENSIFERUM anthem to our fans around the world with the best music video we have ever made. Folk on!”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pluto starting new All Godzilla Channel

Ishi: The Last Yahi

Suicidal Angels - All Your Thrash Metal Needs are Right Here