February First Friday Night Dance Party

Got nothing but love for the first Friday Night Dance Party of February! I've decided that since love is in the air, I'll post my favourite "love" songs! jajajajajaja  Yes, that was evil laughter! As you know, I LOVE Metal! So here is my all time favourite LOVE songs for this February Dance Party! Mozeltov!!

Volbeat - Lonesome Rider (new)



Adrenaline Mob - Come On Get Up



Primal Rock Rebellion - Tortured Tone




Volbeat - Fallen



Hate Squad - Just A Dream



Malakyte - Media Suicide




Sister Sin - Fight Song




Doro- Fur Immer



Metallica - Carpe Diem (live 1st Time)




Savage Messiah - All Seeing I



Bonded By Blood - Mind Pollution






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pluto starting new All Godzilla Channel

Ishi: The Last Yahi

Suicidal Angels - All Your Thrash Metal Needs are Right Here